With the World still under lockdown and ALTIS having to cancel a full years worth of their Apprentice Coach Programmes, next week (22nd – 26th June) sees their first ever Virtual Apprentice Coach Programme!
For only $99 USD, you can immerse yourself in the science and practice of speed!
Learn from proven experts in the field, network with leaders in the sport performance field and take part in the famous Poolside Chats – a moderated Q&A session with the guest presenters and ALTIS staff.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Throughout the 4 days you will hear from leaders in sport performance discussing a variety of topics including:
- The implementation of speed training – understanding volume, intensity and density
- Sprint training as an injury prevention tool
- The biomechanics of sprinting: towards a more effective model
- How to enhance speed through Strength Development
- Leadership styles and cultural development in the fast paced world of professional sport
- Competitive readiness – when Psychology matters
- Case studies – how professional organizations implement speed training
- Perspectives from a variety of sports including Track, Soccer, Football, MMA and Basketball